Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday, February 11

What do you know about Photoshop? Have you used it before? What can it do? Are you an expert? A newbie? Tell me about your background and what you already know.

 I know a lot about Photoshop because I used it for all my projects in digital imaging. I know that you can very easily manipulate pictures to make someone or something to make it look completely different than what it normally looks like. It can cut, multiply, filter, color, and almost anything else you can think of to manipulate a photo. I wouldn't consider myself an expert at Photoshop but I can work it pretty well. As I said in the beginning I have taken digital imaging and used Photoshop for all those projects, I have used quite a bit of all the available tools while in that class to make my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment